Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback
Attorney Lives Out of Office and Truck to Save Rent
Attorney Lives Out of Office and Truck to Save Rent
West Virginian Woman Tries to Rob a Convenience Store in the Nude
West Virginian Woman Tries to Rob a Convenience Store in the Nude
Do You Like Mozart? You Might after Watching This Video
Do You Like Mozart? You Might after Watching This Video
Court Rules Against Teacher with Phobia of Children
Court Rules Against Teacher with Phobia of Children
Legal Job Listings
Download PDF

Man Dies After Getting Vibrator Stuck in His Body View Count: 454

vibrator_and_salad_tongs

Summary: A 50-year-old man from London died earlier this year after he suffered septic shock caused by getting a vibrator stuck inside his body for days on end.

Nigel Willis, 50, died after a vibrator got stuck in his body and he was too embarrassed to visit a doctor about his problem, according to The Daily Mail.

Willis could not remove the vibrator on his own and spend five days on his sofa, unable to move because of unbearable pain. This all happened in a house in Forest Hill, London. He shares the house with his mother.

Get JD Journal in Your Mail
Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!




One of Willis’ friends begged him to seek help. He finally checked into University Hospital Lewisham for septic shock. He was sent to intensive care on New Year’s Eve of 2013 due to the shock, according to Southwark Coroner’s Court.

The vibrator was removed by surgeons, but he died two months following the surgery because he could not recover from the injuries sustained.

At a recent inquest hearing, Dr. Adebowale Adesina said, “The history was that his friend or carer called an ambulance because he complained of dizziness, weakness and was unable to move from the sofa for five days.”

At the inquest, Doctor Bernd Rose read a statement that said the following:

“Mr Willis was a 50-year-old gentleman with a history of diabetes. Together with his neighbour he looked after his very elderly mother who he lived with. He was admitted to the ITU on December 31, he had a very prolonged ITU stay.”

Willis died on February 7 of this year.

Willis’ death was ruled an accident by the coroner.

Man Dies After Getting Vibrator Stuck in His Body by

Tagged: , ,

Posted by on August 13, 2014. Filed under Weird News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

 

 

Job of the Day
Ethics and Compliance Paralegal
USA-NY-New York City
The Opportunity We help our client partners build on firm foundations, which is why so many major organizations seek our advice and support in creating or reinventing codes of conduct. LRN’s ...


Apply now

Related Posts: