Weird News

Man Dies After Getting Vibrator Stuck in His Body
Download PDF

vibrator_and_salad_tongs

Summary: A 50-year-old man from London died earlier this year after he suffered septic shock caused by getting a vibrator stuck inside his body for days on end.

Nigel Willis, 50, died after a vibrator got stuck in his body and he was too embarrassed to visit a doctor about his problem, according to The Daily Mail.

  
What
Where


Willis could not remove the vibrator on his own and spend five days on his sofa, unable to move because of unbearable pain. This all happened in a house in Forest Hill, London. He shares the house with his mother.

One of Willis’ friends begged him to seek help. He finally checked into University Hospital Lewisham for septic shock. He was sent to intensive care on New Year’s Eve of 2013 due to the shock, according to Southwark Coroner’s Court.

The vibrator was removed by surgeons, but he died two months following the surgery because he could not recover from the injuries sustained.

Get JD Journal in Your Mail

Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!




At a recent inquest hearing, Dr. Adebowale Adesina said, “The history was that his friend or carer called an ambulance because he complained of dizziness, weakness and was unable to move from the sofa for five days.”

At the inquest, Doctor Bernd Rose read a statement that said the following:



“Mr Willis was a 50-year-old gentleman with a history of diabetes. Together with his neighbour he looked after his very elderly mother who he lived with. He was admitted to the ITU on December 31, he had a very prolonged ITU stay.”

Willis died on February 7 of this year.

Willis’ death was ruled an accident by the coroner.

 

Most Popular

Legal Career Resources

September 27, 2016 Going In-house Is Career Suicide For Good Attorneys

Summary: The best attorneys should never give up on their career by going in-house. Read on to learn why. Read Why Going In-house Is Often the Worst Decision a Good Attorney Can Ever Make to learn more. Going in-house is […]

read more

SEARCH IN ARCHIVE

To Top