Celebrity News

Justin Bieber Photographed Smoking Joint
Download PDF

Just the day after a paparazzo was run over photographing Bieber’s friend Lil Twist in Justin’s Ferrari, the two are relaxed and easy and smoking it up. It seems the photographers have the last laugh, for whoever photographed him smoking a blunt, amidst a party of revelers doing likewise, leaked it to the media. Just the day before Justin had said:

“Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to pretext the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves.”

It seems he himself didn’t experience it as a tragedy, but perhaps as an opportunity. TMZ, who is the source of this photo, says that it is ironic that sources close to Bieber so strongly insisted the paparazzo lied when he claimed Justin and Lil Twist were smoking weed before the accident.

What
Where

TMZ also mentioned something about a girl — not Selena — crashing in his hotel room, so clearly the world is not yet clear for celebrity nonchalance. “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.”

The series of photos of Justin smoking blunts on January 2nd seem to be the result of lax vigilance, perhaps even not caring at all.

Get JD Journal in Your Mail

Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!

6 Comments

1. An American

January 7, 2013 at 2:19 pm

OH NO JUSTIN BIEBER IS SMOKING THE EVIL WEED

It’s 2012. He’s a legal adult. Who f***ing cares.

2. Heather

January 7, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I see no one is taking credit for this pathetic little pc of “journalism”. I’m no Bieber fan, but I don’t see how Justin maybe or maybe not smoking weed makes him opportunistic or not caring…that just makes no sense at all. I am a happy and successful wife and mother of 2 and I enjoy a little bit of the green stuff once in awhile…it does not change who I am or how I care or feel about things that are important to me. AND, if I had some loser photog making money by stalking me and spying on me and then telling on me about every thing that I do, I would deny it too.

3. GRANT MACDONALD

January 7, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Bieber; is all of a sudden – cool …?
    Justin Bieber is an industry upon himself … worth millions … with talent oozing out of his fingertips …! Ya shouldn’t be jealous — but … respectful!
    What were you doing at his age! Try creating music!
    I should know …! I released 60 songs in 2012!

4. jon warner

January 8, 2013 at 9:58 am

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

I LOVE YA !!!

5. Mike Litorous

January 8, 2013 at 2:39 pm

All them girls like “AH CUT FOR BEIBER!”
    me: damn that Beiber kid rolls a pretty sweet joint.

6. Hrmrocket

January 10, 2013 at 8:25 am

Fake photo… who else has noticed the lack of smoke from the joint?