Home

New Round of Salary Cuts at Allen Matkins
Download PDF
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Allen Matkins is having a rough year. Back at the end of March the firm let some attorneys go. First year associate salaries were cut, along with the salaries of some additional associates. Now it appears they are finishing the job with additional layoffs and more salary cuts.

Tipsters at Above the Law reported the new cuts, saying that associates who are low on hours will only be receiving 60% of their original salary with the other 40% to be paid at the end of the year if the hours are made up. How they’re going to make up the hours in this market is anyone’s guess.

If you have any further information about what’s happening at Allen Matkins, please fill us in here.

  
What
Where


Update: According to our own tipsters, all associate and paralegal salaries have been slashed to 60%.



 

Interesting Legal Sites You May Like


BCG FEATURED JOB

Locations:

Keyword:



Search Now

Litigation Trial Attorney with 3-5 years of pleading experience

USA-WA-Seattle

Seattle office of our client seeks litigation trial attorney with 3-5 years of experience. The candi...

Apply Now

Corporate Attorney with mergers and acquisitions experience

USA-CA-Los Angeles

Los Angeles office is seeking a corporate attorney with 1-6 years of M&A, corporate finance, securit...

Apply Now

Estate Planning Attorney with 6+ years of experience

USA-CA-Los Angeles

Los Angeles office is seeking an experienced estate planning attorney with 6+ years of experience. C...

Apply Now

Condominium Associate Attorney

USA-IL-Chicago

Chicago office of our client seeks condominium associate attorney with 1-3 years of experience. The ...

Apply Now

RELEVANT JOBS

Corporate / Commercial Attorney | Lebanon, NH

USA-NH-Lebanon

Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC seeks an experienced corporate / commercial attorney to join its Lebanon o...

Apply now

Business Law Junior Associate | Burlington, VT

USA-VT-Burlington

Downs Rachlin Martin seeks associate attorney with 1-3 years of experience to join its Commercial an...

Apply now

Business Law Associate | Burlington

USA-VT-Burlington

Downs Rachlin Martin is seeking an attorney with 4 to 8 years of experience to join its very busy pr...

Apply now

Litigation Associate

USA-NY-New York City

Midtown Manhattan litigation boutique with diverse civil litigation practice seeking associate with ...

Apply now

Most Popular

SEARCH IN ARCHIVE

To Top