Celebrity News

Kendall Jenner’s Lawyers Demand Apology from Blaine Morris
Download PDF

kendall jenner

Summary: Kendall Jenner and her legal team, led by Martin Singer, are requesting an apology and a retraction from former actress Blaine Morris over comments about an alleged dine-and-dash incident in New York City.

Lawyers for Kendall Jenner are demanding that Blaine Morris issued an apology for a tweet she posted to her Twitter account claiming that Jenner dined and dashed at a restaurant in New York City, according to The New York Daily News.

What
Where

The tweet was posted on August 5 and captured by the Daily Mail. It was deleted by the former “Skins” actress. She claimed that Jenner was rude to her while at the restaurant.

“That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face,” it read.

Jenner responded to the tweet on her own Twitter page, denying that the incident ever occurred.

Get JD Journal in Your Mail

Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!

“These rumors r absolutely ridiculous!” Jenner tweeted Wednesday. “I would never throw money in anyone’s face or act that disrespectfully. I was raised better than that.”

“Said it once and I’ll say it again, don’t believe everything you read!” she added.

Attorney Martin Singer is demanding that Morris apologize and retract the “false and fabricated statements.”

“As you know, when you waited on my client at Mercer Kitchen last week, there was no issue with service whatsoever,” Singer wrote in a letter sent to Morris. Jenner was eating with friend Hailey Baldwin and “inadvertently forgot to take care of the bill before walking out.”

“There was absolutely no scene as described in the Statements and the Tweet,” Singer wrote. He then wrote that Jenner “politely handed” Morris $40.

“Although you are working as a waitress…I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances,” Singer wrote. “You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile.”

Morris has yet to apologize for the comments.

12 Comments

1. Emmanuel Duran Garcia Rebollo

August 14, 2014 at 1:05 pm

damn this youngest bitch of the kardashian clan is the meanest of all

2. Tangible666

August 14, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Also the dumbest. She can barely read.

3. Tricia

August 14, 2014 at 10:58 pm

“Raised better than that”, lol. Whatever. She being raised by a madam for a mom pimping out her girls for money&a Dad that wants to be woman. Kendall will have a sex tape out soon I’m sure if not one its already out there just like big sis, this family is ridiculous and very greedy.

4. Abriella

August 14, 2014 at 11:18 pm

She’s not the youngest Kylie is but I do agree she’s very stuck up but definitely not the meanest that hat is tipped off to Kim most likely

5. jack flash

August 14, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Bruce Jenner was a badass, now he plays second monkey to all these no talent hoes. What a shame, sell your soul for fame.

6. aroc28

August 14, 2014 at 11:33 pm

I don’t buy this story. I believe it did happen the way this waitress explained. I can bet Kendall paid out the restaurant to turn the story around and make the waitress look bad. After all it would be Ms. Morris against a clan of people who would throw her under the bus before losing business with rich famous snobs. How dare them! Wow, how famous snobs feel entitled to do as they please… I hope Ms. Morris sticks to her guns and counter sues this brat!

7. aroc28

August 14, 2014 at 11:40 pm

And the audacity of this restaurant to cater to people like that! Where is their integrity or backbone when it comes to defending the rights of their hard working workers. Shame on this restaurant for being a bunch of kiss asses!

8. GUY

August 14, 2014 at 11:41 pm

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

9. aroc28

August 14, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Ahh so true!

10. Tangible666

August 15, 2014 at 3:03 pm

“None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute, and none of the sons of Israel shall be a cult prostitute. You shall not bring the fee of a prostitute or the wages of a dog into the house of the Lord your God in payment for any vow, for both of these are an abomination to the Lord your God.”

Deuteronomy 23:17-18

11. Guest

August 27, 2014 at 10:37 am

Kim is the nicest, you’re coming from a place of jealousy.

12. Abriella

August 27, 2014 at 11:15 am

Lol interesting thought but no i have no jealousy its simply my opinion she’s a beautiful woman but no I’m not jealous of someone who got famous from a sextape and has no talents whatsoever (: I may not have talent but I’m not famous nor do I claim to have talents it is simply my view of her from watching the show about 2 years ago I haven’t seen it recently but when I did I found Kim to be very rude and mean to her family and others but thank you for your judgement random person on the internet