Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
Summary: A 50-year-old man from London died earlier this year after he suffered septic shock caused by getting a vibrator stuck inside his body for days on end. Nigel Willis, 50, died after a vibrator got stuck in his body…>read moreNo Comment August 13, 2014
On Monday, the US International Trade Commission overruled a preliminary ITC finding and held that several companies making and selling vibrators in the U.S. had infringed a patent for a two-armed (two-pronged) vibrator owned by a Canadian company, Standard Innovation…>read more5 Comments June 19, 2013