Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
Taking the Bar Exam View Count: 672
Perhaps no other exam has quite the mystique of the bar exam. It is the ultimate rite of passage for lawyers, an intellectual version of fraternity Hell Week, a tribal test of adulthood. The exam, which (in California) is 18 hours long and spread over three days, requires eight weeks of intensive review following three grueling years of law school. The bar exam is indeed something unique and more than a bit daunting, especially considering the surprisingly low passage rates of its highly educated takers. Nevertheless, with proper preparation and the right attitude, the bar exam need not be feared and can instead be considered just another necessary step in your legal career. Read More at LawCrossing
Read More About the Bar Exam!
- Pass the bar in one state, Work in Another.
- Don’t Panic! Ten Tips for Surviving the Bar Exam
- Conquering the Bar Exam: Knowing Thy Enemy
- New York’s Exam: The Biggest Baddest Bar
- Taking the Bar in multiple states
- It is not the end of the world who have failed the Bar Exams
- The Different Policies of Various State Bar Associations Regarding the Transfer of MBE Scores from One Jurisdiction to Another
- Prep course for taking the Bar Exam and PMBR (Professional Multistate Bar Review)
- Some Last-Minute Bar Exam Tips
- I want to relocate to another market. Is it a problem if I am not a member of the Bar in that state?
- How to prepare for the Bar Exam
- How to Prepare for the Bar Exam: Some Helpful Tips for Law Students
- The Final Preparations for Bar Exam
- In General, What Can You Do to Prepare Yourself for the Bar Exam?
- The history of Bar Exams and LSAT
- Techniques for Passing the Bar Exam
- The Multistate Bar Examination(MBE) for Law Graduates
- Taking the Bar Exam: How to Prepare in Advance for the Big Test!
- Stopping the Cycle of Failure in Bar Exams
- How to Write a Bar Exam Essay
- Self-Discipline Tips for the Bar Exams
- Reasons Not to Combine Two Bar Exams
- The Anxiety that precedes the Bar Exam
- How to Study for the Bar Exam
- How to Prepare You for the Bar Exam and Teaching You What You Need to Know to Practice Law
- Tackling Anxiety During Bar Exams
- Prepare for the Bar Exam With the Right Attitude
- The Bar Exam
- Why Lawyers Dread the Bar Exam
- Studying for the Bar Exam
- Overcoming Perceived and Real Bias in the Bar Exam
- Bar Exam Anxiety Spreads
- New Study Shows Law Students Who Fail the Bar Fall Behind
- Breaking the Bar Exam Barrier