Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
Browse the Advice Section on Legal Authority Today
Trying to improve your career, or make a switch to a new job, is not easy to accomplish in today’s world. One way to make it easier is to browse the career advice section on Legal Authority. The section can be found at the top of the homepage on the menu bar. Make sure you bookmark the site, and even the advice page, for quick access.
There are more than 200 articles in the career advice section that total more than 25 pages of content. You will find articles that range from resume advice to whether or not you should work as law professor. There are also articles in the section that detail the services offered by Legal Authority.
Get JD Journal in Your Mail
Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!
One of the most interesting and helpful articles in the section is titled “Your opening argument: How to respond when your interviewer says, ‘Tell me something about yourself’” The article offers three steps to answer this statement. Those steps include telling the interviewer exactly where you are coming from, where it is you want to go with your career, and what credentials you have that can get you there.
If you visit Legal Authority daily you will find plenty of career advice for the legal industry. Bookmark the page today and visit as often as you would like.
- Unattended Bags Detonated at Finish Line of Boston Marathon
- Video Shows Prosecutor Being Slammed by Panel of Judges
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Shirin Tang to Singapore Office
- Hedge Fund Executives Join Joe Ricketts’ Super-Political Action Committee
- Yahoo! Inc. Benefits from the Company’s Stake in Alibaba
- christimathews on Simon Miller Moves from Thompson Hine to Blank Rome
- How US lawyers can build a foreign client base: Part 2: Turkey | INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT on Foreign Law Firms Entering Turkey for its Economy
- Cathy Cardozo on Stripper Hired for Nursing Home Patients: Lawsuit Ensues
- Michael Rosenstein on Leading Corporate Governance & Securities Litigator Joins DLA Piper
- Linda on Woman Arrested For Having Sex with Her Pit Bull in Broad Daylight