Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
New Partners Promoted at Hogan Lovells View Count: 23
The law firm of Hogan Lovells announced via a press release on Tuesday that it has promoted 24 partners. The promotions took effect on January 1, 2013. The promotions increase the firm’s partner numbers to over 800 across offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
The full list of partner promotions is below with the United States appointments accompanying the names.
Newly Appointed Partners:
· Jennifer Biever – Environment, Denver
· Anthony Capobianco – International Trade & Investment, Washington D.C.
· Lisa Fried – Commercial Litigation, New York
· Elizabeth Halpern – Health, Washington D.C.
· Allen Hicks – Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Mahvesh Qureshi – Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Gary Serbin – Patent Litigation, New York
Newly Appointed Of Counsel and Consultants:
· C. Alex Bahn – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Paul Dillbeck – Counsel, Infrastructure, Project & Public Finance, Baltimore
· Robert Efthimos – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Los Angeles
· Hilary Holt LoCicero – Counsel, Investigations, White Collar and Fraud, Washington D.C.
· Derek Meilman – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), New York
· Nancy Parsons – Counsel, FDA/Pharmaceuticals, Washington D.C.
· Edward “Ned” Purdon – Counsel, Banking, Washington D.C.
· J Evans Rice – Counsel, Investigations, White Collar and Fraud, Washington D.C.
· Matt Thomson – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· David Toy – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Denver
· Andrea Trento – Counsel, Litigation, Baltimore
· Christian Ulrich – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.New Partners Promoted at Hogan Lovells by Jim Vassallo
|Job of the Day|
PROGRAM/ DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Legal Department provides general legal services, forward thinking problem solving, and advice and counsel to internal clients, including Mercy Corps\'...