Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
Family Receives Vulgar Note on Friendly’s Check
A family from New Hampshire decided to take a trip to a local Friendly’s in Nashua for a meal, but left with something they will never forget. The Cunningham family will not remember the food they ate, the server they dealt with or the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. Instead, the family is going to remember the message printed on their check, according to WNDH 7 News.
“I saw that it said comp 100 percent, [expletive] show, and I looked at my daughter and husband and I said, ‘I don’t believe what this says,’ I held it up it says [expletive] show,” said Dawn Cunningham.
Get JD Journal in Your Mail
Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!
The incident at the Nashua Friendly’s occurred a little over one month ago.
“We waited for about 30 minutes, nobody ever came to acknowledge our existence or take our order and I flagged down another waitress and told her no one had come to take our order. So she immediately took our order right there and she left,” said Cunningham.
After placing their order the family had to wait for roughly forty-five minutes for food. When the food finally came it was someone else’s food. This happened to the family twice.
“Come to find out, the waitress that had taken our order never submitted it she just left — she went home I guess,” said Cunningham.
When the family finally received the food they ordered the restaurant told them they would be paying for their meal. But, when the check arrived, they found the message written on it with the expletive.
“They had to have had it either entered into the cash register or they had a [expletive] show button,” Cunningham said.
A statement from the company said the following: “…this type of behavior is completely unacceptable. We are investigating this with the restaurant and will take swift action. We hope we get the opportunity to rectify this directly with the guest.”
The family said that they were not offended by the message they read on the check and that they definitely would eat at that location again despite what happened.
- U.S. News Releases List of Top Law Schools in the Country
- Defamation Lawsuit Against Nancy Grace Allowed to Continue
- Bank of America Introduces “SafeBalance” Account; For a Fee
- Perkins Coie Announces Addition of Paul H. Cohen in New York Office
- U.S. Prosecutors Subpoena Port Authority Chairman Records
- Destroyer Of Ignorance on Michigan Man Accidentally Shoots Himself to Death
- Destroyer Of Ignorance on Woman Arrested For Having Sex with Her Pit Bull in Broad Daylight
- Andrew Ostler on Man Sues McDonald’s for Napkin Refusal and Racist Remarks
- stockmen on Man Sues McDonald’s for Napkin Refusal and Racist Remarks
- James Thompson on Woman Arrested For Having Sex with Her Pit Bull in Broad Daylight