Celebrity News

Fourth Person Comes Forward in Kevin Clash Scandal
Download PDF

The former voice of Elmo, Kevin Clash, has been sued by a fourth accuser. The accuser alleges that he had a sexual relationship with Clash when he was a minor, according to TMZ. The lawsuit was filed in federal court in New York under the name of John Doe.

The lawsuit makes claims that the accuser met Clash in Miami Beach sometime in 1995 or 1996 when he was either 16 or 17 years old and Clash was in his middle 30s at the time.

  
What
Where


Doe alleges that Clash flew him to New York City and provided him with a place to stay as well as money. Doe said that while he was in New York City visiting Clash, the two had sex multiple times.

In the lawsuit, Doe makes claims that he has suffered mental, emotional and psychological damage because of the relationship with Clash as a minor. Jeff Herman is the attorney for Doe, who told TMZ, “According to our lawsuit, Kevin Clash knowingly paid to transport a minor across state lines for the purpose of satisfying his sexual interests.”

Three out of the four Clash accusers have filed lawsuits so far. The only accuser who did not file is the first one, who settled with Clash and has decided against litigation. Clash has yet to comment on the fourth accuser and the new lawsuit.

Get JD Journal in Your Mail

Subscribe to our FREE daily news alerts and get the latest updates on the most happening events in the legal, business, and celebrity world. You also get your daily dose of humor and entertainment!!




 

Most Popular

Legal Career Resources

July 12, 2016 Negativity Gets You Nowhere In a Law Firm

Summary: Harrison Barnes discusses the “One Simple Rule” that attorneys need to follow if they wish to keep their careers moving in a successful direction. Read The One Simple Rule for Succeeding in a Law Firm to learn more. Some […]

read more

SEARCH IN ARCHIVE

To Top