Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
The Highly Coincidental Murders of Three Brooklyn Businessmen View Count: 117
Certain business communities in Brooklyn happen to be terrified over the murders of three shopkeepers in recent months finding enough in common to mark it as the work of a serial killer who is choosing targets carefully in a pattern. The NYPD has called in hate-crime detectives. However, police authorities and the DA have concluded that linking the murders is difficult because what is being marked as a pattern by media and people can all be coincidences.
Here’s the list of coincidences:
– All three businessmen murdered were shopkeepers in Brooklyn
– All three businessmen were of middle-east origin
– All three businessmen were killed by bullets from the same .22 caliber gun
– All three persons killed were shot in the neck or head region
– All three businessmen lacked video cameras in their shops
– All shopkeepers murdered had the No. 8 in their shop numbers
– All three murdered shopkeepers had crossed middle-age, and were aged between 59-70 years
– All murdered bodies were concealed or covered
The last murder was committed on Friday inside the She She Boutique at 836 Flatbush Avenue in the Prospect-Lefferts neighborhood in Brooklyn. The murdered shopkeeper, Rahmatolla Vahidipour was a Jew hailing originally from Iran. The other two murders were of Mohamed Gebeli, 65, from Egypt, and Isaac Kadare, 59, from Egypt.
The Brooklyn District Attorney, Charles J. Hynes had a news conference on Monday and emphasized that there was nothing that appeared to connect the killings of Mr. Vahidipour this week, Isaac Kadare on Aug 2, and Mohamed Gebeli on July 6. The DA made it clear to the media, “There is nothing about the victims that would suggest anything other than they were just the victims of a random execution.”The Highly Coincidental Murders of Three Brooklyn Businessmen by Scott
|Job of the Day|
Senior Manager, Usit
Senior Manager, USIT The candidate will provide excellent client service to multi-state companies with state and local motor fuel tax issues, including compliance, advisory services, planning, techno...