Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
Why Dogs are Man’s Best Friend View Count: 39
Dogs have been called man’s best friend presumably because of all nature’s beasts they put up with us the most willingly. More than willing, they are even eager to please their owners, and are proverbially loyal to the death. Our canine comrades have other virtues that endear them to mankind, and earn them their title. Here is a list of reasons why we give dog the status of Man’s Best Friend.
1. Dogs give men a model to aspire to.
2. Dogs are straightforward and unashamed of their desires.
3. Dogs are eager to impress us — they want little more than our attention and admiration. This one took the advice “vegetables will help you grow big” rather literally.
4. This dog is especially patient for the camera.
5. And speaking of patience, dogs are willing to put up with the ridiculous sense of humor their masters might have.
6. This dog shows more patience for the camera than you could expect from most children.
7,8. If you play practical jokes on your pets, they are quick to forgive.
9. Unlike children, dogs never outgrow hugging, and affection for them is never awkward.
10. Unlike spouses, dogs are easy to please. A preponderance of balls is enough to amaze and delight this dog.
11. Dogs ever delight in simple treats and don’t fret the calories.
12. Dogs know that simple pleasures are the best.
13. For dogs, exercise is never a chore.
14. Dogs aren’t speciest, let alone racist.
15. At all ages dogs are willing to embrace those different than themselves.
16. Dogs know how to look cool without trying.
17. And of course, dogs are incredibly cute.
Dogs are man’s best friend not merely because they are agreeable and eager to please, but because they are also admirable: owners learn a lot from their pets. They teach us how to take life in stride and to focus on the simple good things that make life worth living.Why Dogs are Man's Best Friend by Daniel June
|Job of the Day|
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
If you have experience in high level litigation with plaintiff’s personal injury cases and want to work in beautiful downtown Denver, opportunity knocks! We are a growing firm of 20 lawyers with...