Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
12 Lessons Learned from Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares
Celebrities have the money to fake the fountain of youth, but do surgeons have the skill? Let us be magnanimous and learn from their mistakes. What lessons can we cull from the vanity of the greats?
1. More lips plus more eyes brows does not necessarily equal more woman.
2. Cartoons may be cute, but some curves are too animated.
3. Some guys want to look like women, and some women want to look like some guys who want to look like women.
4. There is a fineline between Elfish and Alien
5. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
6. Some problems can never be fixed.
7. It’s hard to cut a perfect Smile
8. It’s hard to kiss prosthetic lips
9. Sometimes Rough is better than Cute
10. Tired is Better than Pinched
11. Sometimes Subtle is better than honking your Own Horn
12. Some guys age better than women, so why interrupt the process?
13. A permanent Scowl is self-justifying
14. Going wrong in one way is better than going wrong in every way
15. You don’t have to be just like your brother
16. Sometimes fixing a botched surgery only makes it worse.
Perhaps it is better to be naturally ugly then to be artificially beautiful. But to be artificially ugly and to pay good money for it, that takes stardom to achieve.