Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
Goodwin Procter Adds 12 to Partnership View Count: 38
Goodwin Procter LLP, a national Am Law 50 law firm, has elected 12 attorneys to the firm’s partnership, effective October 1.
Regina M. Pisa, chairman and managing partner of Goodwin Procter, called the class “a group of incredibly talented and dedicated attorneys who will play a leading role in the long-term growth of the firm.”
The newly-elected partners are:
- Seung W. Baik (Private Equity, Washington, D.C.). Baik’s transaction-based practice focuses primarily on representing private equity investors and their portfolio companies in all manner of financing, business combination and other strategic transactions.
- Caroline H. Bullerjahn (Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement, Boston). Bullerjahn’s practice encompasses securities issues ranging from securities class action and derivatives litigation, to internal investigations and SEC enforcement actions.
- Brian C. Devine (White Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Boston). Devine represents corporations, officers, directors, and other entities and individuals in a wide range of litigation matters, including criminal prosecutions for securities fraud, conspiracy, and insider trading, civil class actions alleging violations of securities laws, and shareholder derivative lawsuits.
- Susanne N. Geraghty (Commercial Litigation, San Francisco). Geraghty focuses her practice on complex civil litigation, including consumer class actions and unfair competition matters.
- Teresa K. Goebel (Hospitality & Leisure, San Francisco). Goebel’s practice encompasses commercial real estate transactions, with a focus on the representation of operators and owners in the acquisition, development, financing, management and sale of hotels and other hospitality properties.
- Andrew H. Goodman (M&A/Corporate Governance, REITs, Los Angeles). Goodman’s experience includes corporate and securities matters involving public and private companies across industries with an emphasis on REITs, including representing buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions, and issuers and underwriters in capital markets transactions.
- Theresa C. Kavanaugh (IP Transactions & Strategies, Life Sciences, Boston). Kavanaugh represents life science and high-technology clients on a variety of patent matters including patent portfolio development, prosecution and risk assessment.
- Thomas S. Levato (Securities & Corporate Finance, New York). Levato focuses on capital markets transactions in a variety of industries including life sciences, technology, retail/consumer products, gaming/lodging, and alternative energy/clean tech.
- Sabrina M. Rose-Smith (Consumer Financial Services Litigation, Washington, D.C.) Rose-Smith’s practice includes both regulatory compliance counseling and auditing for banks, credit card issuers, mortgage lenders and specialty finance companies, and defending financial institutions against consumer class actions and government enforcement actions.
- Michael G. Strapp (IP Litigation, Boston). Strapp has experience in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, securities litigation and patent, trademark, and trade secret litigation and counseling.
- Joseph C. Theis, Jr. (Technology Companies, Boston). Theis represents public and private companies in a wide range of industries, including digital media, software, Internet, energy, healthcare information technology and life sciences.
- Damian W. Wilmot (Commercial Litigation, White Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Boston). Wilmot concentrates his practice on general commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense, and governmental and internal investigations.
Goodwin Procter LLP has offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Washington, D.C. The firm’s core areas of practice are corporate, litigation and real estate, with specialized areas of focus that include financial services, private equity, technology, REITs and real estate capital markets, intellectual property, products liability and mass torts.
Goodwin Procter Adds 12 to Partnership by joshua
|Job of the Day|
Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant position at Florida Health Law firm
Sanford/Lake Mary, Florida law firm specializing in health law, civil litigation and medical malpractice has an immediate opening. We are seeking a reliable and dependable professional candidate...