Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
The National Law Journal Publishes Annual Law School Rankings, Northwestern Tops List
Today The National Law Journal published its annual rankings of top law schools throughout the United States. The National Law Journal bases its rankings on which schools sent the highest percentage of graduates to first-year jobs at the largest firms in the country. No other factors were taken into account in formulating these rankings. Northwestern University School of Law topped the list, sending 55.9% of graduates to “top 250″ law firms. Here is a list of the top 10 schools.
1. Northwestern University School of Law-55.9%
2. Columbia Law School-54.5%
3. Stanford Law School-54.1%
4. University of Chicago Law School-53.1%
5. University of Virginia School of Law-52.8%
6. University of Michigan Law School-51%
7. University of Pennsylvania Law School-50.8%
8. New York University School of Law-50.1%
9. UC Berkeley School of Law-50%
10. Duke Law School-49.8%
Tagged: Annual Rankings, Columbia Law School, Duke Law School, first-year jobs, National Law Journal, New York University School of Law, Northwestern University School of Law, Stanford Law School, top law schools, UC Berkeley School of Law, University of Chicago Law School, University of Michigan Law School, University of Pennsylvania Law School, University of Virginia School of Law