Enter your email address and start getting breaking law firm and legal news right now!
|Free Market Evaluation - Send us your resume and we will give you free feedback|
Survey: Skadden is Nation’s Top Firm Again View Count: 132
Skadden has been ranked the top corporate law firm in the US for the ninth year in a row, according to Corporate Board Member magazine.
The rankings are based on a poll of 6,300 directors and general counsel.
Here are the top 20 on the America’s Best Corporate Law Firms list, including last year’s ranking:
1. Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, New York (1)
2. Jones Day, Cleveland (7)
3. Cravath Swaine & Moore, New York (2)
4. Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz, New York (3)
5. Sullivan & Cromwell, New York (5)
6. Weil Gotshal & Manges, New York (9)
7. Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Los Angeles (13)
8. Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago (8)
9. Latham & Watkins, Los Angeles (6)
10. Fulbright & Jaworski, Houston (17)
11. Baker & McKenzie, Chicago (14)
12. O’Melveny & Myers, Los Angeles (19)
13. Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York (4)
14. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Palo Alto (14)
15. Sidley Austin, Chicago/New York (-)
16. Shearman & Sterling, New York (11)
17. Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, New York (11)
18. Covington & Burling, Washington DC (16)
19. Hogan & Hartson, Washington DC (20)
20. Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, New York (-)
Corporate Board Member is a leading information resource for senior officers and directors of publicly traded corporations, large private companies, and Global 1000 firms.Survey: Skadden is Nation's Top Firm Again by Erik Even
Tagged: America's Best Corporate Law Firms, Baker & McKenzie, Corporate Board Member, corporate law firms, Covington & Burling, Cravath Swaine & Moore, Davis Polk & Wardwell, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, Fulbright & Jaworski, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Hogan & Hartson, Jones Day, Kirkland & Ellis, Latham & Watkins, law firm rankings, O'Melveny & Myers, Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, Shearman & Sterling, Sidley Austin LLP, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Sullivan & Cromwell, Wachtell Lipton Rosen Katz, Weil Gotshal & Manges, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
|Job of the Day|
Account Executive (Texas based)
CaseEdge Account Executive (Texas based - does not have to be in Dallas/Ft. Worth). Primary Goals The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for developing and growing new customer account...